Burger King IPO Review:
- Adding Soon
Burger King IPO Dates & Price Band:
|IPO Open:||02 December 2020|
|IPO Close:||04 December 2020|
|Offer Size:||8.10 Crore ( Approx )|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹ 59-60 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Type of Issue||Book Built Issue IPO|
Burger King IPO Market Lot
|Minimum Lot Size:||Apply for 250 Shares|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Apply for 3250 Shares|
Burger King IPO Allotment & Listing Date:
Basis of Allotment:
09 December 2020
11 December 2020
Credit to Demat Account:
12 December 2020
14 December 2020
Burger King Financial
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||(1,189.46)||(765.70)||(382.79)||(822.32)|
Burger King IPO Form:
Objects of the Issue:
The net proceed from the IPO will be used towards following purposes;
- To finance the roll-out of new company-owned Burger King Restaurants.
- To meet the general corporate purposes.
About Burger King Company:
- Strong customer value preposition.
- Exclusive franchise rights in India.
- Brand value and customer loyalty.
- Vertically scalable supply chain.
- Experienced and professional management team.
- QSR Asia Pte. Ltd
Burger King Shorts IPO Registrar:
Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400083
: +91-22-4918 6270
Burger King IPO Lead Managers
- CLSA India Private Limited
- Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd
- JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
Burger King IPO FAQs
What is Burger King IPO?
Burger King IPO is a Main Board IPO of 135,000,000 equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹810 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹59-60 per equity share. The minimum order quantity is 200 Shares.
The IPO opens on Dec 02, 2020, and closes on Dec 04, 2020.
Link Intime India Private Limited is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE & NSE.
How to apply in Burger King IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in Burger King IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in Burger King IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in Burger King IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘Burger King IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Visit Zerodha IPO Application Process Review for more detail.
When Burger King IPO will open?
The Burger King IPO opens on Dec 02, 2020 and closes on Dec 04, 2020.
What is the lot size of Burger King IPO?
Burger King IPO lot size is 250 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 250 Shares.
How to apply for Burger King IPO?
You can apply in Burger King IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
When Burger King IPO allotment?
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Burger King IPO will be done on 09 December, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by 11 December. Check the Burger King IPO allotment status.
When is Burger King IPO listing date?The Burger King IPO listing date is not yet announced. The tentative date of Burger King listing is 04 December 2020.