Sapphire Foods IPO is going to hit the market on 9th November 2021 as per the market speculations. Sapphire Foods fill RHP with SEBI. Sapphire Foods IPO to raise ₹2073.25 crores via IPO that comprises offer for sale up-to 17,569,941 equity shares of ₹10 each. The retail quota is 10% with QIB 75% and HNI 15%.
Sapphire Foods IPO Date & Price Band:
|IPO Opening Date||Nov 09 , 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Nov 11 , 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹1120 to ₹1180per equity share|
|Market Lot||12 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||12 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||17,569,941 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹2073.25 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||17,569,941 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹2073.25 Cr)
Sapphire Foods IPO Tentative Timetable
|IPO Open Date||Nov 09 , 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Nov 11 , 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Nov 16 , 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Nov 17 , 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Nov 18 , 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Nov 22 , 2021|
Sapphire Foods IPO Market Lot:
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 12 Shares|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 168 Shares|
Sapphire Foods Company Financial:
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||(264.03)||(751.73)||(998.97)||(1,592.47)||(694.04)|
Sapphire Foods IPO Reviews / Ratings
- Updates Soon
Brokerage Firm IPO Reviews for Sapphire Foods IPO
- ICICI Securities: Adding Soon
- Motilal Oswal: Adding Soon
- Capital Market: Adding Soon
- Ventura Securities Limited: Adding Soon
- KR Choksey: Adding Soon
- AXIS Capital Ltd: Neutral
- Sapphire Foods IPO GMP (Grey Market Premium)
- Sapphire Foods IPO Subscription Status
- Sapphire Foods IPO Allotment Status
Sapphire Foods IPO Form:
Sapphire Foods IPO Subscription Numbers
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
About Sapphire Foods
Sapphire Foods India is YUM brand’s largest franchise operator in the Indian subcontinent in terms of revenue as of FY’20. It is also Sri Lanka’s largest international QSR chain in terms of revenue for FY’ 2021 and the number of restaurants operated as of March 31, 2021. As of March 31, 2021, the company owned and operated 204 KFC restaurants in India and the Maldives, 231 Pizza Hut restaurants in India, Sri Lanka and the Maldives, and 2 Taco Bell restaurants in Sri Lanka. The company’s total number of restaurants in the subcontinent region grew from 376 in 2019 to 437 in 2021.
The company has an in-house supply chain function and works with vendor partners for food ingredients, packaging, warehousing, and logistics. The company operates warehouses across 5 Indian cities and has invested in building technology solutions in their restaurants. The company employs YUM brand’s global online and digital channel solutions to enhance customer experience and achieve operational efficiency and financial control. The company operates its restaurants at high traffic and high visibility locations in key metropolitan areas and cities across India and develop new restaurants in new cities as part of its expansion strategy.
- The company operates KFC and Pizza Hut outlets.
- Largest franchisees of Yum! Brands Inc. in India, Sri Lanka and Maldives.
- QSR Management Trust will offer 8.50 lakh shares.
- Sapphire Foods Mauritius Ltd will offer 55.69 lakh shares.
- WWD Ruby Ltd will offer 48.46 lakh shares.
- Amethyst will offer 39.62 lakh shares.
- NAV: 84, EPS: -19, RoNW: -22%, PE Ratio: N/A
Sapphire Foods IPO Objectives
- Carry out the offer for sale of up to 17,569,941 equity shares by the selling shareholders,
- Achieve the benefits of listing the equity shares on the stock exchanges, and
- Enhancement of company’ s brand name among-st existing and potential customers and creation of a public market for equity shares in India.
Sapphire Foods IPO Prospectus
Sapphire Foods Company Promoters:
- Sapphire Foods Mauritius Limited
- QSR Management Trust
Sapphire Foods IPO Registrar:
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 247 Park, L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (West) Mumbai
400 083, Maharashtra
Tel: +91 022 4918 6200
Investor Grievance E- mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration No.: INR00000405
Sapphire Foods IPO Lead Managers:
- JM Financial Limited
- BofA Securities India Limited
- ICICI Securities Limited
- IIFL Securities Limited
Sapphire Foods Company Address:
Sapphire Foods India Ltd
Office: 702, Prism Tower,
A Wing, Mindspace, Link Road,
Goregaon (West), Mumbai, 400 062,
Tel.: +91 22 6752 2343